Wakit Grinders includes a one-year warranty when you register the product within 14-days of purchase from an authorized retailer or our website.
To register your product visit www.wakitgrinders.com, access the Product Registration link at the bottom of the page, complete and submit the Product Registration form. A confirmation email will follow.
Wakit Grinders ("Company") extends this limited warranty to the original retail purchaser ("Consumer") of Wakit Grinders branded products.
Limited One (1) Year Warranty:
This Wakit Grinder product and its parts are warranted against manufacturer defects for one (1) year from the date of purchase. This limited warranty only covers the items specifically listed above for the period specified. In addition, opening, disassembling, or tampering with your device in anyway will void this warranty.
1. Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, ﬂood, ﬁre, earthquake, or other external causes;
2. Damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, unusual heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. sand, dirt, or similar substances);
3. Damaged caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use as described by Wakit Grinders User Manual/Disclaimers.
4. A device or part that has been modiﬁed to alter functionality or capability;
5. Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic and open (more).
6. Any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine.
Excluded from this limited warranty are damages to the Wakit Grinders product caused by unreasonable or unintended use, abuse or neglect. Also excluded is damage from ordinary wear and tear.
2. Voiding Limited Warranty:
THE FOLLOWING OCCURRENCES OR CONDITIONS WILL VOID THIS LIMITED WARRANTY:
(1) USE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES; (2) FAILURE TO USE THE WAKIT GRINDERS PRODUCT ACCORDING TO COMPANY'S SPECIFICATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS; (3)FAILURE TO PROPERLY CLEAN AND MAINTAIN THE WAKIT GRINDERS PRODUCT AS STATED IN THE USER MANUAL; AND (4) TRANSFER OR ASSIGNMENT OF THIS WARRANTY.
3. Sole Remedy:
The sole remedy under this limited warranty is repair or replacement, at Company's option, of the product or part(s) deemed to be defective. "Repair" or "Replacement" shall mean providing the lab or and materials necessary, at no cost to the consumer, to repair or replace defective part(s) or replace, at Company's option, the product in its entirety.
4. How To Make A Warranty Claim:
To present a claim under this limited warranty, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization and instructions on returning your product.
- Wakit Grinders Customer Care may request additional details about the device, including pictures or videos and attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
- All devices approved for warranty service must be returned to Wakit Grinders Corporate Office before a replacement device will be provided.
- Depending on your geography, you may be responsible for shipping and handling costs to return the device to Wakit Grinders.
- Wakit Grinders strongly encourages you to return the product with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number, as Wakit Grinders is not responsible for lost or damaged returns sent by you.
- The cost of return shipping to you for devices not covered by this Limited Warranty shall be your responsibility, and Wakit Grinders may require prepayment of shipping charges before we return such devices.
- Wakit Grinders will only honor this Limited Warranty from original purchasers of a Wakit Grinder Certified Unit and are of legal age to purchase the device.
- We additionally reserve the right to deny a warranty claim if we believe that such warranty claim is fraudulent. In the event your warranty claim is terminated, your only option is to request assistance by contacting Wakit Grinders via the Contact Us Form.
- Wakit Grinders reserves the right to change the terms of this limited warranty without any prior notice and at its sole discretion.
THE WARRANTY IN THIS DOCUMENT IS THE ONLY WARRANTY ON THE PRODUCT. COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TOTHE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHICH EXCEED THE OBLIGATION OR TIME LIMITS STATED IN THIS WARRANTY ARE HERE BY DISCLAIMED BY COMPANY AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU THE CONSUMER AND COMPANY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT OR THE DEFECTIVE PART(S) IS THE EXCLUSIVE AND SOLE REMEDY OF CONSUMER. COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND NO REPRESENTATIVE, EMPLOYEE, OR DISTRIBUTOR OR DEALER OF COMPANY HAS THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR IMPLY ANY REPRESENTATION, PROMISE OR AGREEMENT WHICH IN ANY WAY VARIES THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
No Consequential Damages:
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS RELATED TO PROPERTY, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, OR ANY OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Informal Dispute Resolution:
The parties to this limited warranty agree to submit to mediation to resolve any warranty disputes.
The laws of the State of California will govern this limited warranty.